MISTING SYSTEM - GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
- Best suitable for dust suppression, Terrace gardens and Indoor / Outdoor cooling like Portico.
- Always keep the pump below the tank level to increase the suction and achieve maximum pressure.
- Misting is possible only at high pressure
- Liquids used should be free from debris and sediments as it affects the performance of the mist nozzles.
- Adjust the pressure to the mist nozzles by opening the liquid return line accordingly. Certain quantity of
water should be sent in the return line for optimal performance.
- Shutting the liquid return line to the tank completely affects the performance of pump and hence causes
heating and affects the overall performance of the system.
- Use enough Teflon tapes where ever necessary in Joints and threads.
- Advised to deploy a plumber during initial setup.
- 16 meters of PU hose supplied with the setup.
- Install the nozzles on the sides of the subject at an approximate angle of 45 degree from sides for maximum
- Use plastic tag to tie the nozzles/hose to the poles or structure.
- Clean and maintain the system and nozzles periodically.
Synergy Spray – Jet Spray Nozzle sprays liquid uniformly. Powerful jet of fluids can be generated It can be used in wide range of application including
- Car Wash
- Bike Wash
About this nozzle
Flat Spray Nozzle Types – Standard Angle Fan Spray Nozzles, Wide Angle Deflected Spray Pattern.
End Connection: 1/4″ , 1/2″ , 3/4″ & 1″BSP BSPT or NPT.
Flow Rate : 1 LPM TO 250 LPM
Pressure : 2.0 kg/cm or specified
Nozzle types commonly used in low-pressure agricultural sprayers include flat-fan, flood, raindrop, hollow-cone, fullcone, and others. Special features, or subtypes such as extended range, are available for misting systems.