Industrial Cooling with Misting involves the installation of misting systems, which provide significant benefits for air-conditioning large indoor areas, while also reducing energy consumption. With mist cooling, cooler workers and machines last longer, and many industrial processes that require cooling can be enhanced.
Misting systems are ideal for cooling large areas, dissipating high heat emissions from industrial processes, and combining with humidity control to increase productivity in specific industries. Water is sprayed under pressure using special nozzles that generate fine droplets, absorbed by the air without wetting surfaces or objects below.
This results in a low-cost installation and operation, effective cooling located only in areas of interest, and the ability to install the system in enclosed semi-open, and open environments. Our company is a leading integrator of Industrial High-pressure misting and fogging systems and operates throughout India, offering easy and inexpensive maintenance and considerable energy savings.
The industrial high-pressure mist cooling system offers a range of benefits, including:
- The increased overall productivity of staff
- Air conditioning in localized areas of interest
- Control of dust, gases, fumes, and other harmful emissions
- Immediate temperature reduction
- Reduced installation costs by up to 75%
- Considerable energy savings
- Easy and inexpensive maintenance
- Reduced heat stress for employees working in hot and humid environments
- Textile factories
- Power loom factories
- Spinning mills
- Blue metal processing factories
- Battery manufacturing plants with humidity control