TrueMIST humidity controller in textile processing utilizes high-pressure pumps to pressurize treated water to between 1000 and 2000 psi, which is then atomized into billions of ultra-fine fog droplets using stainless steel Fog nozzles. This system operates without the need for compressed air or heat, making it energy-efficient and requiring fewer moving parts. The energy consumed by the TrueMIST Mist control kit is a small fraction of what is required by other technologies, such as compressed air, ultrasonic, or canister steam systems. Each TrueMIST Fog system is custom-designed to fit the application and carefully engineered by our staff, who will design the proper water treatment system and size the fog system based on building heat loads, ambient climate data, ventilation rates, and other relevant factors.
Relative Humidity (RH) and Temperature are critical factors in spinning, weaving, and textile production, as they significantly impact the moisture regain and properties of textile materials. The ambient conditions of RH and temperature in the surrounding environment affect the moisture regain of the material, which can affect its performance. Temperature alone has a minimal effect on fibers, but it influences the amount of moisture that air can hold, so it is necessary to consider temperature and humidity together.
- The system can lower the outside air temperature entering the unit by up to 12°C.
- Energy consumption can be reduced by as much as 30%, resulting in significant savings on electricity bills.
- Improves the efficiency of air-conditioning units by up to 30%, leading to lower operating costs and higher performance.
- Reduces system downtime, ensuring uninterrupted cooling even during hot weather conditions.
- Increases occupant comfort level by providing consistent and comfortable cooling.
- Substantially extends the lifespan of all air-conditioning units, reducing the need for frequent replacements and maintenance costs.
- Offers environmental benefits by lowering consumption kW and reducing carbon footprint, making it an eco-friendly solution.